Purpose of the Job:
- This role requires someone that has the smarts to think outside of the box, apply critical thinking, solve complex problems. The Systems Designer will identify and understand detailed user requirements and provide technical solution designs within the architectural guidelines.
- Provide external and internal support on systems and software queries.
- Maintain system components and ensure reliable deployment of new features.
- Taking ownership of software issues and working with our Development Teams to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Documenting, troubleshooting and problem resolution steps independently.
- Responsible for collaborating with a variety of individuals and teams at all levels within the organization.
- Perform advanced root cause analysis on bugs and databases.
- Configure and maintain in house schedules and scripting.
- Automate and implement processes.
- Provide value to the business by providing appropriate input regarding ‘best use’ of technology.
- Ensure delivery of application solutions meets the needs of the business, ensuring the agility and flexibility of solutions to cater for future business demands.
- Effectively manage the design (technical specs), building, manageability, and sustainability of ‘in-house’ applications (SDLC, change control, capacity, and performance planning, etc.).
- Effectively manage the integration, manageability, and sustainability of hosted or procured system applications.
- Apply governance and compliance principles.
- Work with colleagues as a ‘technical thinking partner’/ peer mentor.
- Create scalable and long-term solutions on our system to satisfy business requirements.
- Work with multiple departments to understand requirements and implement solutions.
- Debug processes over multiple applications and platforms.
- 3-year IT related Diploma/Degree
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Communication Foundation (MCF)
- 5+ years’ experience with .NET (C#)
- 5+ years’ experience with TSQL (stored procedures etc.)
- Experience with Web Services/API Integrations
- Experience with SSIS advantageous
- Experience in the following languages: ASP.net advantageous
- Experience in SSRS advantageous
- Experience with MS SharePoint advantageous
- Experience in using Agile Methodology will be beneficial.
- Experience with Source Code management (MS Team Foundation Server)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exposure to System Architecture & Technical Design
- Experience in working with complex teams/environment, i.e., multi-tier solutions (in-house and external partners)
- Working knowledge of the financial services industry with experience in a retail sector as an advantage
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies – AWS, Azure Desirable
- Data modeling
- Process modeling
- Agile Methodology (Scrum, SAFE, Kanban)
- Task level planning
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.