We are passionate about our solutions, our people and what we bring to market and we are looking for candidates that share this vision and have a keen appetite to become involved with our exciting solutions within the Communication space, delivering challenging cutting-edge web and mobile solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join our Development team. Systems Analysis is a key component of the broader development team. As a member of this team you will play a vital role in supporting product development and delivery of multiple quality web and cloud-hosted solutions. You will be responsible for liaising with internal business representatives and clients to develop enhancements to key applications, identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability. Working as part of a team, you will be supporting the business IT systems and helping deliver projects to specification, time and budget. You will interpret business requirements against the backdrop of existing solutions and the technological evolutionary trajectory.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
· Learn our different product offerings that we deliver and analyse these solutions and interfaces
· Work closely with internal (business) customers, other stakeholders and multiple development teams (local and regional/international)
· Interpret requirements and convert them into solution requirements specifications, where applicable producing data flow and solution architectural diagrams.
· Design and/or workshop system/technical solutions for enhancements or new requirements
· Assist the team in elevating the level of technical documentation and updating our internal Wiki for our various solutions
· Investigating data reports to identify potential data and system errors.
· Provide system input to design of user training material
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
· Completed Matric
· Solid experience in the Telecoms industry with strong focus on data integration projects such as Enterprise Data Warehousing, Operational Data Store, and/or related Business Intelligence related projects
· Work individually as well as part of a sprint team
· Assume accountability and ownership of assigned tasks
· Passionate about delivery of technology solutions and enhancing the customer experience
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Follow-through on assigned and elected tasks
· Familiar with an agile project framework
· Strong competence with MS Office, Excel, Jira, Visio, Microsoft SQL Databases
· Mindset of collaboration
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.