• Minimum 3 years IT qualification
• Minimum 5 years relevant IT experience
• May be required to perform standby duties
• Retail experience advantageous
• Understanding of database and a database language
• Experience working on projects or large continuous improvement initiatives
• Project management methodology
• Experience working in Agile/Digital teams
• Has understanding of network and cloud based services
• Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
• Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
• Plans with a realistic sense of the time and resource demands involved, maintaining awareness of the interrelationships between own and other activities/project
• Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed
• Prepares clear, well-structured presentations using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Prepares written reports and briefs and communicates ideas clearly.
• Discusses issues and exchanges information with partners to identify areas of mutual interest and benefit.
• Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
• Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link