A leading SaaS provider for digital marketing professionals, helps over 70,000 marketers in 156 countries communicate with the world. They growing fast and enjoy the challenge of using the latest technology to cater for a growing customer base and to automate administration tasks. Applicants should share their drive for making their products lightning fast and have the motivation to continuously learn and develop new skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a growing team with some very experienced developers and fellow DBAs.
The DBA team are core to their success, they are responsible for their data platform and work to empower their in-house development team to design highly scalable, robust and performant features. SQL Server is at the heart their data platform and they push it to the limits dealing with ever growing workloads and multi-terabyte, high throughput, highly available databases that will stretch your knowledge of SQL and strengthen your skills as a DBA.
• 2+ years working as a SQL Server DBA (SQL 2016+)
• Advanced T-SQL skills with practical experience automating processes
• Understanding of execution plans, concurrency and indexing
• SQL Server HA & DR
• Proven PowerShell experience
• Azure or Google cloud platform
• Azure DevOps
• Working with large multi-terabyte databases
• SQL Server MCSA / MCSE
• Systems administration experience using Windows Server and Active Directory
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.