MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
As a recognized authority in financial management and accounting solutions, covering financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, etc., the finance solution architect strategically advises and shapes requirements for financial solutions and creates high quality data, application and technology architectures in support of the business requirements and leads the realization of the design into the final solution implementation. Deep subject matter knowledge of general finance solutions including S/4 Hana and technical knowledge of SAP ERP architectures as applicable to the Retail business domain is essential.
- Define and continuously improve the finance architecture framework and solution architecture modeling standards.
- Define and create solution level finance architecture models that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application and technology standards.
- Provide expert finance guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the finance technology standards and conduct architecture and design reviews as part of the Architecture Review Committee.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years working experience within the IT industry.
- 5-10 years working experience in SAP with at least 5 project lifecycles
- Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes
- Understanding of different methods of SAP integration (ALE/IDOC, enterprise services, MFT, SAP PI, SAP CPI, etc.)
- Worked on projects across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP
- Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- Excellent design and architecture skills and proven track record delivering well designed complex enterprise class systems
- Excellent technical development and be able to mentor others to improve their design and development skills.
- Identification and formulation of solution architecture and solution alternatives and their assessment
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices
- Experience developing and architecting object-orientated applications using multiple programming languages and paradigms
- Lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
- Experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture.
- Experience in high volume data and files processing, in a batch and real time, integration environment.
- Project management experience of mid-sized projects