What are you looking for in your next position? Commitment to code quality? An environment that actually wants open discussion, different perspectives and input from
people as curious and passionate about coding as you are? Somewhere you can keep growing and learning? Oh, and you probably want to ship your code, preferably often,
right? If so, we might be the right place for you.
Our client is a field sales app with a growing international customer base serving thousands of daily active users. We are looking for our next software engineer to help us scale this
product to meet the big hairy (possibly crazy) long term goal of being a billion-dollar company.
We are currently building our company using .NET, ASP.NET, Entity Framework and SQL Server AWS helps us keep things running smoothly in the cloud. However, we are open to
change and would value someone with different experience to bring fresh arguments for other ways of thinking and building to improve our problem solving and solution finding.
What you will be doing
• Work closely with the product team to add features that delight our customers
• Develop and maintain user interfaces, architecture and APIs
• Design, implement and test in an Agile environment
• Investigate problem areas and provide innovative recommendations for improvement
• Work with the rest of the R&D team to keep improving how we develop, what we develop and why we do so
What we need
We are looking for someone with 4 – 6 years of experience who has a BSc, BEng or similar
degree with computer science as a primary focus and who has:
• Experience with Scrum/ Agile development methodologies
• Good communications skills (Yes. We know…. but we do need people who can speak up when they think we are doing the wrong thing and help us understand their perspective.)
• Can work in a team (Again. We know… but this is a team kinda business and we work together.)
• Grit, drive and a lets-get-this-done attitude
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Being respected as part of a team that has a measurable and direct impact on our company’s success across the globe
• A challenging and fun work environment that prioritizes learning and development, as well as action
• A comfortable WFH policy and equally comfortable office in Stellenbosch that offers in-house barista, daily lunches, and daily Team Fortress gaming with colleagues
More about Our client
Our clients mission is to change the sales conversation between sales managers and reps from “Are you doing your job?” to “How can we improve sales performance?” Over the
years, we've worked with hundreds of companies and thousands of field sales professionals to help create transparency within their sales environment that leads to trust, collaboration,
and smarter sales decisions. Founded in 2012 in South Africa and with offices across SA as well as in the UK and US, we are approaching 1000 customers large and small across a wide range of industries
including Food & Beverage, Building Materials & Hardware, Chemicals & Paints, and Automotive goods. Our client is a certified partner and app for Acumatica, Sage,
BigCommerce and Xero. In 2019, they also became one of the few tech companies worldwide to have achieved ISO 27001:2013 certification, the global benchmark in information security
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.