Here’s what you can expect to be doing in the role:
• Deliver solutions according to the agreed project timelines
• Adhere to coding standards defined by the technical management team
• Ensure accurate scoping and allocation of time for development required
• Support and maintain production system(s)
• Ensure that all support queries are logged and attend to system queries according to agreed timelines
• Continuously identify and solve technical problems
A little about who you are:
• National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree with Information Technology or Computer Science
• 1+ years in financial services, fintech experience advantageous
• Proven track record in working with agile teams and successfully delivering agile based software projects
• Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and enjoys problem solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Available to work flexible shifts; including weekends and statutory holidays on a rotational basis
• Provident Fund (included in your CTC)
• We offer a flexible working arrangement
• Café and lounge area
• Staff restaurant with a variety of healthy meal options
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.