SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
Salary: R40k to R60k
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses a proven passion for ERP, has +5 years solid ERP experience and skills described below:
To provide both technical and functional knowledge and expertise of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application as well as knowledge and expertise of development tools and applicable surround Microsoft technologies. Play an role in the allonline365 Team, giving support to colleagues and management.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/NAV applications.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating technical supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/NAV based Solutions.
- Ability to gain understanding of customer’s needs and collaborate with application consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/NAV solutions are needed.
- Is responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration.
- Implements reports and analytics per requirements documents and standards.
- Design and Develop integrations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Solutions to integrate other 3rd party solutions.
- Provides support and expertise on development environments and surround technologies.
- Keep current and up to date on latest Microsoft development environments & technologies in order that the company to provide up-to-date development solutions and services.
- Tests modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Adhere and drive adherence to development standards and documentation.
- Provides work estimates for quotations.
- Has full understanding and experience of working with ERP implementation methodologies; understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
- Enable and mentor Junior developers to deliver their project tasks and progress in their careers.
- Comply and adherence to allonline365 policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Relevant Information Systems or Software Engineering Tertiary degree or diploma
- Required Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/NAV Developer certifications
- Any additional Microsoft Technology certifications will be an advantage
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 5-7 years development experience with Microsoft development tools
DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO:
- Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
- Plan and carry out unit testing
- Familiar and experienced in:
- Core Microsoft Dynamics Applications
- Implementation Methodology
- Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft Visual Studio development system, and Microsoft Dynamics specific development environments
- Microsoft Cloud Technologies
- Web Services and Microsoft® SharePoint® Portal Server
- Independent software vendors (ISVs) within the industry
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams.
- Mentoring junior developers.
- Working in both mid-market and enterprise customer environments.
- Experience in industry verticals such as Retail, Manufacturing, Food & Bev.
- Experience & skills in other ERP or Microsoft Technologies such as Office, SQL, SharePoint, Azure, Power BI, Power Automate, etc.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to think abstractly
- Team player with strong communication skills and customer focus
- Clear and effective communications
- Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities