Our client is a leader in the space of one of the fastest growing industries internationally, iGaming solutions. With a global presence, our clients offers small, High performance teams in IT. They are known for designing fast, efficient deployments and seamless integrations in a highly scalable library.
Purpose of the Role:
The Software Developer will form a vital part of a team of multi-skilled Developers who are responsible for creating innovative software that supports critical business processes. Our dynamic environment is fast paced, using Agile and self-organizing principles in order for our teams to deliver the highest quality products.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Develop innovative software using the latest development tools and frameworks.
• Maintain current systems (web/other) and develop new systems (web/other) using the latest technologies.
• Collaborate with Architects, Product Owners in developing, testing, and deploying systems components.
• Work with the architects to research and develop systems using new technologies.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
• Provide second/third line support to supporting services within the technology eco system.
• A minimum of 3 - 4 years’ hands-on development experience.
• Computer Science related degree, diploma, or similar qualification.
• Experience in working with agile teams and successfully delivering agile based software projects.
• 1+ years hands-on experience in developing applications using Kafka (Architecture) and other messaging systems.
• 1+ Working experience with Kafka Client APIs (Producer, Consumer, Streams).
• 1+ years of Real-time Data pipelines/Streaming in distributed environment.
• Having good hands-on coding skills with C# and applying design patterns.
• Hands-on experience in messaging products like Kafka.
• Experience with Confluent Kafka components (Connect, Schema Registry, KsqlDB).
• Experience in versioning tools (git).
• Experience in developing micro-services on any platform and creation of REST endpoints.
• Load testing, performance analysis, and chaos engineering of distributed systems.
• Exposure to container deployments (Docker, Kubernetes).
• Familiarity with all facets of SDLC - ranging from inception to deployment.
• Real-time dashboards (Grafana, Kibana. Elastic etc)
• Experience designing database applications using MongoDB.
• High-volume event-driven data systems.
• DevOps, CI/CD exposure.
• Accountability and Execution
• Planning & Organizing
• Collaborative Relationships
• Influences effectively
• Time management
• Adaptability / Flexibility
• Attention to detail
• Team Orientation
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.