A well-established hospitality estate and farm is seeking a SOCIAL MEDIA / DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT to join the marketing team.
If you love all things digital, have a passion for data and analytical insights, and balance creative, evocative content with data-driven insights, then this is the role for you.
- Responsible social media content, ability to think critically about engaging with our community across social media channels.
- Engaging with the online shop team and stakeholders.
- Briefing external digital agency partners on adds, allocate add spend.
- Offer input to strategy meetings and sharing ideas and able to present conceptualized ideas for layout.
- Producing attractive, effective and brand-aligned content plans.
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback.
- Liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and other team members.
- Willingness to work on diverse projects with varying timelines.
- Positive, helpful, supportive and solutions-driven mindset.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3-year diploma or degree in marketing, ideally with a digital focus.
- Three or plus years of working experience within an agency or holistic marketing team.
- Digital traffic coordination experience.
- Campaign and website analytics- pulling, creating, and sharing reports and insights.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders and digital agency.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Google My Business platforms.
- A love for social media content creation, ability to think critically about engaging with the community across social media channels.
- Experience working with Shopify is advantageous.
- Site audits/clean-ups.
- Community and social media and Reputation Management across multiple platforms.
- Comfortable working in Google Analytics.
- Experience working with project management software like Asana/Trello.
- Ability to build, honest and caring relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- This is a full-time in-house position, but you may be required to work atypical hours at times so a flexible approach is
needed to get the best from the job.