A USD 8 billion global systems integrator and managed services provider that designs, manages, and optimises today’s evolving technology environments to enable its clients to leverage data in a digital age.
UX Designer Key Responsibilities
- Content/Strategy: Customer Analysis, Competitor Analysis, Product Structure/Strategy
- Prototyping and Wireframing: Prototyping, Testing/Iteration, Development, Planning, Wireframing
- Analytics and Execution: Coordination with Developer(s), Coordination with UI Designer(s), Analysis and Iteration, Tracking Goals, and Integration
- 12-month contract – with option for permanent after
- This individual will eventually take the lead UX Designer role, he/she must be very jacked up, and in tune with human beings. Must have portfolio experience on different programs.
- Must have change management experience on project. Will be responsible for the overall UX design on all devices (laptops, desktops), mobile apps, for both Cipla staff and clients.
- Proven qualification and experience needed.