We are passionate about our solutions, our people and what we bring to market and we are looking for candidates that share this vision and have a keen appetite to become involved with our exciting solutions within the Communication space, delivering challenging cutting-edge web and mobile solutions.
We are looking for an experienced, senior tester to join our Quality Assurance team, with the potential to move into a QA Team Leader role. QA is a component of the broader development team. As a member of this team you will play a vital role in supporting product development and delivery of multiple quality web and mobile app solutions. Your role will be influential on the quality and usability of our scalable web-based solutions that are deployed in a large cloud environment. For this position we are looking for a person who will contribute significantly to the quality improvement and setting QA standards within our solution delivery team.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
· Work individually as well as part of a team
· Influence the QA process within the development space
· Assume accountability and ownership of assigned tasks
· Learn the ins and outs of our different product offerings
· Work closely with the customer support team to understand and verify the issues
· Prepare manual and automated test cases and test data
· Execute of manual tests (exploratory, functional, customer scenario, usability, regression, integration, performance, etc.)
· Identify, log and verify defects in a defect tracking tool
· Set-up test automation for the various solution that we deliver
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
· Completed Matric
· Passion for testing, with a quest for zero defect attitude
· Strong written and verbal skills
· MS Office, Jira, Confluence, Visio
· SQL back-end experience
· Understanding of web-based and mobile app solutions
· Test Automation software, and the ability to compare products and make recommendations
· Positive, solid attitude and mind-set will be important to leverage this opportunity.
· Thorough understanding of the QA lifecycle, and understand all manner of testing.
· Solid, referenceable experience of introduction of quality improvements into the software development lifecycle.
· Recognition for improving the overall quality of delivered and enhance the customer experience.
· Experience with end-to-end (ETL – web – mobile app) testing of solutions.
· Quality Assurance is part of your DNA and you are comfortable defending your position as gatekeeper of solution deployment into the Production environment.
· Solid experience around test automation and setting up automation test cases as well as results of such testing, and identifying root cause of defects, influencing the development practice.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.