Purpose of the Job:
This role identifies and defines the required test scenarios and/or test cases, coordinates the execution of testing inclusive of functional hand-over points, monitors detailed testing progress and results in each test cycle, and evaluates the overall quality. The test analyst verifies and validates that the intended solution meets stated requirements, expected outcomes, and specifications that
- Test planning and analysis:
- Contribute to develop, modify, and ensure that software testing plans are executed in an agile or sequential framework.
- Provide estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies. Identify the testing effort required by calculating the sizing needed for the given release and plan the required effort for the same.
- Represent the customer in understanding how they use the system and including the most relevant end to end-user scenarios in test plans and automation.
- Identify the testing scope required for each release based on the requirements, User Stories, and verify Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure optimal test coverage, based on requirements for Functional (Positive + Negative), Informational and non-Functional Requirements.
- Design the Test Case Library and Create test scripts.
- Review final test cases with test lead or Agile team.
- Obtain test scope validation and approval.
- Test prerequisites compilation:
- Determine the prerequisites.
- Identify and obtain required test resources (data, scenarios, tools) for the internal and external
- Identify the required test environment.
- Ensure test environment setup, e.g. test server access and test logins.
- Prepare test results pack for results recording and sign-off.
- Test execution, recording and defect logging:
- Follow the written test case/ specification.
- Execute alternate test variants and negative scenarios.
- Record test results.
- Compare actual results against expected results.
- Record pass/fail status of each test case.
- Report, record, and assign defects identified.
- Retest and update on fixed defects.
- Execute regression tests.
- Maintain the test environment and script sets.
- Assist in maintaining the data in the test environments.
- Maintain testing that conforms to the TCoE quality standards framework with a high level of accuracy:
- Understand the application under test and ensure that it meets the necessary expectations as defined by business.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of all testing activities.
- Maintain test documentation to reflect current system operations. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Support improvement of the testing process and quality initiatives.
- Test status updates and reporting:
- Provide feedback to the Development team or Agile team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Inform management of any negative trends in the quality of software in pre- and post-production.
- Provide estimates and feedback to the Team Lead for project scheduling purposes.
- Ensure effective communication with key stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain the TCoE test tracking report and related Tools (e.g. ALM QC, JIRA)
- Ensure test status updates are provided in a standard format.
- Test closure activities:
- Ensure test completion - no outstanding high-risk issues, defects have been fixed and retested, deferred or accepted as permanent restrictions.
- Handover test artifacts to people who need it in the future, e.g. maintenance or support teams.
- Participate in project retrospectives and contribute and document lessons learnt.
- Ensure scripts are added to the TCoE script library.
- Archive (where required) test work products such as test results, test logs, test status reports, data input files.
- Formal Education Grade 12
- Formal software testing training (e.g. ISTQB, ISEB)
- SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Certification or working experience
- SAP Materials Management (MM) Certification or working experience
- 4+ years Manual testing experience
- 2+ years SQL experience
- 4+ years Test Tools experience (ALM QC, Jira, etc.)
- 3+ years SAP Integration with external systems such as BambooRose, B2B, MQ
- 2+ years SAP Materials Management (MM) experience
- 2+ years JDA Forecasting, ASR, AWR experience
- 2+ years SAP Retail & Purchasing cross-functional
- Experience SAPIRT330 Planning Purchasing and Merchandise Distribution OR SAPIRT Function Overview in SAP for Retail
- 1+ years Google Suite
- 4+ years Knowledge of functional testing, system testing, end-to-end scenario testing, integration testing, regression testing and non-functional testing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1+ years Google Suite
- 4+ years Knowledge of functional testing, system testing, end-to-end scenario testing, integration testing, regression testing and non-functional testing
- 4+ years Integration with internal and external services and systems
- 4+ years SAP Purchasing / Materials Management
- 4+ years’ Experience of testing using test management tools such as ALM/QC
- 4+ years’ Thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes
- 4+ years Proven experience of testing complex user interfaces
- 1+ years Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA within Agile development methodology / Scrum management techniques
- 4+ years Specification of functional / non-functional test data requirements
- 2+ years Solution Manager experience - SOLMAN CHARM
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.