A Project Co-Ordinator is required to support the Corporate Portfolio Projects. Strong Financial acumen is required.
Assists the Project Manager during the development of major projects from commencement to completion. Monitors progress of the development projects within their area of responsibility and assists the Project Manager with the documentation when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record of working in a project environment as a Project Co-Ordinator.
- Knowledge of Project governance and project lifecycle requirements.
- Previous experience supporting project activities (Resource Planning, Budget Management, Project Planning).
- Senior Programme Coordinator with 6-10 years’ experience working in Financial Services (preferably Insurance).
- Project Coordinator experience and Project Administration and Project Management qualifications.
- Scrum Master and/or Junior Project Management experience and skills advantageous.
- Sound understanding of system development life-cycle.
- Agile training and experience working in Scrum or Kanban framework (2 or more years), advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills; attention to detail; strong financial/budgeting skills and excellent proven Excel skills essential.
Essential hardware/software knowledge
- Tool knowledge and experience: JIRA, Confluence, PPO (2 years or more experience using these tools).
- Agile formal training essential & must have worked 2 or more years within an Agile environment, and also must have used the Agile methodology and tools, advantageous.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.