What you will do
We are looking for an individual that is a great team player and problem-solver. The ideal individual will be someone who is dependable and dedicated to their work and cares about making a difference in Africa. One of our main drivers, working at the company, is the fact that we build solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives and with this comes the responsibility of producing work that is of high quality. At the company, we strive to maintain a good balance of working hard and spending time together to build good relationships and celebrate individual and team achievements.
What you need
• 11+ years' of relevant development experience
• Strong SQL experience, i.e. strong data processing skills (statistical analysis experience will be beneficial)
• Proficiency in Linux operating systems
What to expect
• Passionate and dedicated team members - We work hard and support each other because we are passionate about what we do and the impact we are making.
Senior Java Developer & Architect (Healthcare solution)
• Growth opportunities - We have annual personal development discussions to craft out your journey ahead. We have 5 study leave days
for those that are pursuing a qualification or certification.
• Flexibility - 3 remote workdays with core hours being 10:00 - 15:00. We are output, not input focused.
• An energising environment - We celebrate differences and value individuals. We enjoy celebrating successes, having coffee-walks,
playing ping-pong and care about each other's personal lives.
• Income protection & death cover - We care about our staff and their family when unexpected events occur.
• Employee Wellness Programme - We are holistic beings and therefore we invest in the health and wellbeing of our staff
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link