An exciting fintech startup founded in Cape Town, South Africa with plans to expand rapidly into other global markets. The Company is a global pioneer in the space of direct indexing: a revolutionary new way to diversify an investment portfolio. And, will soon be launching an array of investment Bundles that are the first of their kind globally.
They are looking for a Senior Fullstack developer to join their team to build new Platform features and investment products to be made available to the international market.
- Help create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Take accountability for team targets
- Assist to hire junior and mid-level developers
- Encourage creativity and intelligent risk-taking
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- 8+ years experience as a back-end Software Developer,
- 2+ years experience as a front-end Software Developer,
- Prior experience in a technical position,
- Proficient in C# and .netcore (v2.2) frameworks
- understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in writing reusable C# libraries
- Proficiency in building web-based applications.
- Good understanding of front-end development languages including ReactJs, HTML5 and CSS
- Good understanding of server-side css pre-processing frameworks, such as LESS and SASS.
If this sounds like you, apply!