National retailer seeks to employ an experienced Senior Data Analyst, with 5 years experience, completed Tertiary Degree and Python/Tableau/AWS experience.
- Manage junior Data Analysts
- Report directly to Lead Analyst
- Develops business solutions
- Designs, codes, debugs, tests, documents and supports applications consistent with established business requirements
- Oversees and conducts the conversion of data into insights
- Works directly with stakeholders, top management and executives within assigned Departments
- Report creation, modelling and trend forecasting
- Large volumes of different types of customer data being sourced from several source systems eg, but not limited to – Transactional POS data, payment / tender type data, customer profile data, customer segmentation data, store data, stock data, promotions data, interactions data, channel data, etc.
- AWS cloud computing based Python / Pyspark solution
- Google suite (beneficial)
- Retail experience (beneficial)
- Zeppelin notebooks (beneficial)
- Tableau (beneficial)
- Alteryx (beneficial)
- Bachelors in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration or any other related field.
- A minimum of 5 years in data analyst position