1. 3-5 Years of experience as an intermediate to Senior Developer
2. Critical languages to have: C#, SQL
3. Experience with the AWS products i.e.: API Gateway, Dynamo DB, EC2, Lambda
4. Team player
- Relevant IT qualification or experience if no formal qualification
- Experience with both .NET framework and .NET Core
- Experience with: RabbitMQ and Microsoft SQL Server, GIT
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops, CI and CD and CDK will be advantageous.
- Ability to architect solutions and take ownership of deliverables.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with web standards and Protocols: REST, HTTP, TCP, WebSocket and SSE
- Nice to have experience with JMeter or Postman.
- Experience with both iterative and traditional software development life cycles
- Fintech experience is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Takes ownership and initiative.
- Passionate and adaptable
- Can perform under fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative problem solver
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Fast learner
- Not planning on being bored or boring – there is always a challenge!