The ideal candidate is someone who possesses a proven passion for ERP, has +5 years solid ERP experience and skills described below:
Salary: R65 to R80k Total Cost to Company
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- Participates in all aspects of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the software application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future business processes.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the software application and evaluate the customer’s business processes and requirements against the standard software functionality.
- Experience in use of the prescribed implementation methodologies such as Microsoft SureStep; must understand the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Facilitate the customer’s decision-making process and help develop the functional design document that will drive the implementation and development process.
- Responsible for configuring and implementing the Software Application to achieve the customer’s business requirements. Deliver business case for technical & development team on customisations and integration requirements
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
- Enable and mentor Junior Consultants to deliver their project tasks.
- Relevant tertiary degree or diploma in Information Technology, Finance, Supply Chain.
- ERP and other relevant Certifications.
- ERP implementation project experience, with ERP such as Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV or similar ERP
- Experience working as the Lead Consultant on projects
- Mentoring junior consultants
- Working in both mid-market and enterprise customer environments
- Experience in industry verticals such as retail, manufacturing, food & beverage
- Experience & skills in other related Microsoft Technologies such as Office, SQL, Power BI, Power Automate etc.
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Skilled in organizational change
- Clear and effective communication