You will be working alongside a great, approachable team, developing projects from concept to deployed product.
You will implement required functionality as specified in planning with your team lead or senior developer.
Your focus will be writing quality software using standard object-orientated and SOLID development principles.
You will assist with testing, peer-reviewing & documentation, as well as setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to deliver projects to production.
• 7 - 10 years experience in application, API, and Solution development using Microsoft technology stack and services.
• Extensive experience in C#, .Net Core, .Net Standard and .Net Framework. ASP.Net & MVC and SQL Server.
• Extensive experience in most internet technologies, for example JSON, RESTful APIs, SOAP, XML, CSS and HTML.
• Extensive experience in and understanding of Patterns and Practices, SOLID, and of OOP and related implementation concepts.
• Extensive experience using TDD.
• Extensive experience with source control management using Git.
• Extensive experience in cloud solutions & micro-services architecture.
• Extensive experience in security technology implementations and best practices.
• Excellent oral, interpersonal, and written communications skills.
• Have a no-compromise attitude to quality.
• High attention to detail.
• Knowledge of SDLC and QA methodologies.
• Experience with agile and scrum processes.
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Highly adaptive & able to handle changing technological, team or office environments.
• Strong ability to collaborate with team members on the proposal, design and integration of solutions to business.
A fun, vibrant and fast-moving company. They operate a dynamic and unique office culture, intended to reflect and empower their values and their "informal but serious" work ethic. They looking for an individual who will enjoy and thrive in this environment.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.