This is a unique opportunity to join on of South Africa’s most highly regarded and successful household names within the Retail sector. This client is highly ambitious, and hugely successful – this company offer incredible growth opportunities, and exposure to cutting edge technologies and strategy.
The successful candidate will have advanced knowledge of the SAP Technology Platform. Must have experience of:
- Cloud IaaS
- storage systems
- UX experience
- SAP Fiori, SAP GRC, SAP SSO, SAP Security, SAP platform components, networking and security
- Create architectures for SAP Technology platforms
- Act as key business partner, consulting with all internal SAP Technology stakeholders
- Provide advice on strategy
- Lead the SAP Technology and selection of new technology/technology diversity
- You will have extensive knowledge of SAP Technology platforms
- Produce clear, viable, and cost effective solution architecture, in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Own the SAP Technology roadmap, policy & guidance. Work with the enterprise architects on a group frameworks and solutions.
- Architect solutions for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from a SAP Solutions perspective.
Critical Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Information Systems /B Sc. Comp. Science
- Certified TOGAF, ZACHMAN
- SAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP Certified Technology Associate – System Administration
- SAP Certified Technology Professional - System Security Architect
- 5+ years sound knowledge of SAP Technology systems and databases
- 5+ years working in the IT industry
- 5 + years solutions architecture
- 5 + years ICT Infrastructure components across Networking, Data Centre, Storage, Compute Platforms, and ICT Management / Monitoring
- 2+ years of experience in all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) requirements
- Technology Implementation patterns and Reference Architectures
- In depth knowledge of Virtualization technologies (Server, Desktop, Storage)
- Experience with enterprise scale SAP Technology migrations, upgrades and implementations