Swift Human Resources is a professional employment service provider specialising in Human Resources and Industrial Relations, Payroll Outsourcing, as well as Temporary, Permanent, Project & Seasonal Recruitment. We are passionate about empowering people with opportunities, enabling us to exceed our clients’ needs and expectations.
- Conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Going the extra mile and being dedicated to satisfy our clients' needs.
- Achieving superior business results by stretching our capabilities.
- Focussing our efforts on the things that matter most.
- Defining and accepting responsibility and delivering on our commitments.
Our branch in Cape Town is looking for a Sales individual who shares the same company values and have the necessary experience to represent our organisation with connivance and expertise to our clients.
If you are passionate about making a difference, adding value, exceeding expectations and love to interacting with people, this might just be the opportunity for you.
- Grade 12
- Drivers Licence
- 5 year of experience in the Human Resources industry is essential
- Recruit and HR outsourcing experience would be an advantage
- Sales / HR qualification - would be an advantage
- Cold Calling
- Meeting Presentations
- New Business Development
- Customer Relationships
- Tender Applications, Management and Submissions
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Develop a client contact strategy and conduct business development calls.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and attends presentations with prospective clients.
- Collaborating with executives on business strategy to determine objectives.
- Repeat business through developing and maintaining a healthy client base.
- Strong business acumen through identifying opportunities and growing the business.
- Make regular visits to key accounts.
- Promote the full range of products and seeking ways to expand the client base.
- Preparation and submission of quotes, tenders and follow-up.
- Achieving deadlines and sales targets.