CONTRACT - 12 months - possibility to extend or go perm
As a recognized authority in retail solutions, Retail ERP, and or FMCG, the retail solution architect strategically advises and shapes requirements for non-supermarket solutions and creates high-quality data, application, and technology architectures in support of the business requirements and leads the realization of the design into the final solution implementation. Deep subject matter knowledge including Retail, FMCG, pharmaceutical, furniture and finance architectures as applicable to the Retail business domain is essential.
- Degree in Information Systems / B Sc Computer Science (or similar
- 7 -10 yrs Working experience within the IT industry
- 5 - 10 years Working experience in retail or FMCG with at least 5 project lifecycles
- 5 years Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes.
- 5 + years Worked on projects across multiple applications, SAP and non-SAP
- 5 + years Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis, and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support
- (SDLC) 2-3 years Lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
- 2-3 years Experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture.
- Architecture and solution design (UML, OO, SOA, etc.) S/W frameworks and methodologies (Agile, TOGAF, etc.)
- Solid track record in successful delivery solution architecture Strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical skills Excellent team-working, interpersonal skills
- Develop of proposals and excellent written communication & presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and facilitation skills Strong conflict management skills Commercial & business understanding of retail industry Experience with
- Retail applications: SAP Retail, JDA, JD Edwards, Baan, MS Navision or similar Experience with Inventory Optimization Experience with eCommerce and digital transformation architectures