Rental Administrator – Camps Bay
A dynamic entrepreneurial company is looking for a Rental Administrator to administrate and assist with all areas regarding long term rentals with the focus on document management and after-contract client relations. Establishing and maintaining professional working relationships between owners, clients, service providers and resident owners within the immediate environment.
- 2-3 Years’ experience working as an Administrator, preferably in the Residential/Rental sector
- Excellent attendance record
- Well-presented appearance
- Product / systems knowledge: MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to Communication with tenant, suppliers and management
- Knowledge of Payprop
- Knowledge of Averly
- Be a registered estate agent
- Knowledge of the Sectional Title Act
Tasks (include but not limited to):
- Key management
- Timeous Email response
- Administrate Reports – Project Management, Weekly invoices (where required), Statements, POA letters
- Rental and Lease Agreements
- Lease extension annexures filed and kept up to date
- Meeting deadlines for tasks, projects and reports
- Administrate Payprop system
- Readily available at all time to deal with problems or complaints in assistance with residential maintenance inquiries.
- Conduct credit checks as per standard procedures.
- Conduct reference checks on applicants ( Social media, landlord and employment)
- Manage property/owner database with Long term rentals.
- Keep PDF’s up-to-date.
- Keep PMF’s up-to-date.
- Weekly report on vacant apartments
- Be the contact between Landlord & tenant and inform landlord about progress with sourcing of tenant.
- Be the liaison for tenant in terms of suppliers and maintenance work.
- Administer the Payprop/Averly management system
- Loading of new properties
- Loading of new tenants
- Invoicing and statements
- Credit Control
HANDOVER OF PROPERTY
- Ensure that the property be handed over according to the guidelines stipulated in long term standard operating procedures.
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 5 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com