Our client is a global leader in the space of technology and trading.
You will be reporting into the head of delivery whilst owning the Release management full lifecycle. The release manager will work collaboratively on all software development projects and will be supporting developers and testers as they work through their build/ test environments.
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities across the portfolios.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
- Reporting on release details and schedules to the Business as required.
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile including Agile /Kanban principles and engineering practices (TDD, BDD).
- Experience in release management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred).
- Must have the ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
If this sounds like you, apply!