Our client, situated in the Northern suburbs, is seeking a Receptionist / Administrator to join their team.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- At least 2 years working experience as a Receptionist or an Administrator.
- MS Office Suite.
- Greet customers and other visitors upon arrival and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Operate a switchboard to route incoming call and place outgoing calls.
- Deal with queries by phone, e-mail, letter or face-to-face.
- Prepare bills and take payments.
- Deal with complaints or problems.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars.
- Enter customer data and send correspondence.
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Excellent customer service.
- Very good verbal and written communication.
- Must be friendly, professional, and adaptable.
- Need to have problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is very important.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone skills.
- Possess excellent communication and multitasking skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Area: Northern suburbs – Cape Town.
Salary offered: R7 000 – R9 000 per month.
Starting date: To start working as soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to be considered for this position if you adhere to all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within 4 weeks.