Ready to take your career to the next level with a well-established, well-known brand in the industry?
You have come to the right place because IGrow Wealth Investments, South Africa’s #1 Property Investment Company, is looking for Real Estate Agents.
If you are a natural networker gifted with the art of persuasion and who isn’t afraid of high demands of real estate sales, we want you to join our family.
To stay on top of your game, you will have the best systems and technology to your disposal, a dynamic digital team to take care of your marketing initiatives, an attractive commission structure, continuous learning and development, support from the team and bottomless coffee.
- NQF 4: Real Estate
- Minimum 3 years of property sales experience
- Previous track records of property sold
- Clear criminal record
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good at negotiating
- Good knowledge of the local property
- Own vehicle and valid license
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire new properties, bring owners and potential buyers together and impress them with our comprehensive service portfolio
- Follow up on seller and buyer leads
- Complete accurate property valuations
- Counsel clients on market conditions and prices.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information regarding location, features, square footage, etc.
- Take HD quality photos of properties and write up property descriptions for marketing purposes
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Complete and present purchase offers and all relevant documentation
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met
- Advise and support your clients from the first point of contact to the key handover
- You will benefit from an existing customer base and will continuously expand your own network
- You will constantly enhance your industry and market expertise to establish yourself as a successful real estate agent
- Complete all necessary duties performed by an Estate Agent
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.