A global technology solutions provider delivering innovative products to the worldwide money management industry, to meet asset managers and service providers performance, reporting, analytics, risk and data needs. They currently seeking to recruit a highly organized and motivated Quality Assurance Analyst for our Development team to test our new cloud base performance measurement product suite. The role presents both a functional and technical challenge and requires a committed, team-oriented, and flexible individual with a good academic record. In return, the company offers exposure to its industry-leading portfolio analytics software as well as in-house and external. The successful applicant will develop high levels of competence in finance and technology.
• Become an effective member of an agile development team.
• Participate in specification handovers; creating and execute test plans to ensure the developed solution meets its functional requirement.
• Be a key player in authorizing application release, having tested the product against your test and regression plans.
• Create replicable test beds using your financial skills to validate output.
• Test “Web 2.0” type software products.
• Track bugs in a CRM database and own their resolution by coordinating with developers and retesting any fixes supplied.
• Contribute to product handovers; using your knowledge of the product to create internal documentation.
• Represent the development team to Client Services by providing product knowledge and reproducing and triaging issues.
• Follow QA best practices
• Flexible work schedule (to support global product/workforce)
• A desire and aptitude for working in finance (performance measurement/ asset management field)
• 2 years of software testing experience
• Good Mathematics at degree level.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Attention to details/conscientiousness.
• Experience using automated test tools
• Experience testing web applications
• Experience testing distributed / cloud base applications
• Agile development (scrum)
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link