WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT COORDINATOR AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, FOR AN INVESTMENT FIRM IN CAPE TOWN, SOUTHERN SUBURBS.
THIS IS AN EE POSITION.
Purpose of the position
To provide organization-wide project coordination; to support key forums to deliver on strategic
projects; and to provide executive and administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Key responsibilities of the position
1. Project coordination functions.
- Maintaining the overall strategic projects list and reporting;
- Assisting with the coordination of projects;
- Reporting monthly on the progress of projects;
- Assisting executives to coordinate initiatives;
- Following up on open action items.
2. COO executive support functions.
- Coordinating the agenda, presenters and minutes;
- Assisting in Operations team presentations;
- Acting as scribe for certain COO or operational meetings;
- Assisting with monitoring Operations Key Metrics;
- Creating a system to manage the workflow and recording of documents;
3. Operational functions.
- Maintaining logs and summary reporting;
- Assisting in Operations PowerPoint presentations;
- Maintaining fund-essential information (fees, benchmarks, names etc.);
- Running with the vendor billing process;
- CRM system updates for operations.
4. Administrative functions.
- Diary and phone management;
- Scheduling team meetings;
- Leave forms reporting;
- Managing the office inventory;
- Assisting with new staff take-ons;
- Travel arrangements and Logistics.
Knowledge and experience required Skills, know-how and experience.
- MS Office efficient, including PowerPoint, MS Teams, Planner, Excel Intermediate;
- Experience in a similar role and project management an advantage;
- Basic understanding of financial markets an advantage.
- BCom, BA, Project Management or similar qualification.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link