- Seeking a Project Co-Ordinator to support the Marketing/HR roadmap of initiatives.
- A person who can assist the Project Manager during the development of major projects from commencement to completion.
- A person who can monitor progress of the development project/s within his/her area of responsibility and assist the Project Manager with documentation when necessary and reviewing of budgets.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- The Project Co-ordinator will be required to support the manager across the Project lifecycle.
- Also be able to engage with stakeholders in Marketing/HR within BITS.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of working in a Project environment as a Project Co-Ordinator.
- Knowledge of Project governance and Project lifecycle requirement.
- Insurance & Financial services background experience required.
- Previous experience supporting Project activities (resource planning, budget management & Project Management Tool experience e.g. PPO, Jira & Confluence.
Desired skills and experience:
- Stakeholder Management and Marketing HR and/or Digital project delivery background.
- Understanding of Agile delivery framework.
- Understanding of System Development cycle.
- Strong Project financial administration and control experience.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ competency
- 6 -10 years’ seasoned experience
- Project Management related Qualification
Desired Academic qualifications:
- Project Management Qualification
- Project Administration qualification
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.