Purpose of the Job:
Our client in the retail industry has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Strategic Programme Manager - SAP S4Hana. The Programme Manager will be responsible for planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Formulating, organising and monitoring inter-connected projects.
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives.
- Coordinating cross-project activities.
- Accountable for successful, on-time and on-budget programme delivery that is easily adopted.
- Ensures the programme scope and business case is properly defined and accepted by key stakeholders.
- Facilitates delivery roadmaps and designs of high-level solutions that will ensure the achievement of programme objectives.
- People management (different disciplines).
- Establish and manage programme roadmaps, release schedules and plans to support delivery according to agreed milestones.
- Ensures programme is delivered in-line with specifications, quality standards and governance requirements.
- Collaborates and facilitates decisions to manage critical dependencies, resolve conflicts, mitigate risks.
- 3 - year Bachelors’ Degree/ NQF level 7
- Proven experience as a Program Manager.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience delivering projects and programmes in large corporate environments. Experience in a Retail environment would be highly desirable.
- Successful delivery of programmes of over 50 individuals comprised of business and technology (SAP Central Finance S4Hana) solution components. The successful individual must have IT knowledge and experience, and proven SAP Central Finance S4Hana Program Implementation.
- Relationship management experience at director and senior executive level (Must have presented to Steerco).
- Management of both agile and waterfall delivery teams.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Control and governance of high cost and high-risk programmes.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate must show outstanding leadership with strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.