The Product Owner (PO) is accountable for working closely with the business and product development team to maximise the value of the product delivered by the product team. The Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritising and evaluating the work produced by the development team in order to achieve the Product and business objectives.
- Product Owner/Business analysis certification, training or equivalent.
- Has a good understanding of the business strategy and vision.
- It is advantageous if they have very good product knowledge and understands the technical compositions.
- Has a good understanding of business models.
- Must understand and practise the agile principles and values.
- Has experience in performing the traditional business owner or intermediate business analyst role.
- Good skills and knowledge of requirements elicitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, negotiation skills continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Analytical mind-set - Performing cost benefit analysis as part of the prioritisation of the product backlog.
- Financial literacy – budgeting as an example.
- Sense of urgency and market awareness.
- Able to lead a team towards a common goal.
- Has knowledge of Customer Experience and User Experience concepts.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.