- You will be working with our Customers to define and deliver PDM based solutions on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction.
- You will provide our Customers the highest quality technical support on queries relating to PDM and its associated infrastructure, troubleshooting to find the optimal solution via the telephone, email or ‘one to one’ using collaborative Internet support services.
- You will actively contribute to the creation and delivery of on-line content such as Blogs, Technical Documents and Webcasts.
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site. Training the customers on the use and administration of PDM products.
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your senior PDM specialist.
- You will possess a higher-level qualification, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant technical field.
- Experience in CAD,
- Experience in a data management system
- You will possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written and be a good listener.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic- PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, and Installation
- Basic - PC Troubleshooting
- Capable of working independently and in a team.
- Adhere to the company’s values.
Not mandatory but beneficial:
- Experience in writing VB scripts
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server installation, configuring, administration.
- SQL skills, including ability to write custom queries of medium complexity, in addition to moderate administration skills for SQL Server
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems.
- architectures and networks.