General Employment - Other General Employment
- Technical lead on expert level for data centervirtualization services, primarily VMware or Microsoft based, but also other hypervisors.
- Elevated research, design and architecture solutioning capability and skills.
- Unsupervised, responsible for installation and operational support of Virtualization Infrastructure and related back-end systems.
- Advanced solution documentation and drafting skills, including reference architectures, baseline documentation and standards.
- Advanced capacity management and balancing, rightsizing and demand versus supply management.
- Effectively executes all related tasks within the support areas with the focus on SLA management and delivery against these.
- Participation in project planning and implementations
- Experienced with Cloud Platforms
- Matric or Grade 12 or NQF4
- Information Technology - national diploma or bachelor’s degree (optional)
- Relevant Information Technology technical qualification
- ITIL Foundation v3/v4
- Minimum of 10+ years relevant technical experience
- Experience in cloud virtualization industry will be advantageous
- Technical understanding of the industry
- VMware required
- Microsoft Virtualization (Hyper-V) required
- PowerShell required