General Employment - Other General Employment
Applicants are invited to apply for this excellent opportunity that exists for the above-mentioned position.
Purpose of the Job:
The efficient and effective picking, packing and loading of company stock into refrigerated trucks in order to ensure timeous and in full delivery of all stock to clients.
Education, experience and competencies required:
· Grade 12 /Matric/ Equivalent.
· At least 3 months production/ warehousing/ FMCG experience advantageous.
· Numerical skills.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to effectively adapt to change.
· Logical approach, with the ability to co-ordinate activities.
· Disciplined and time conscious.
Key Performance Areas:
· Ensuring stock is picked, packed and accurately loaded as per picking slip.
· Stock rotation (FIFO) is recorded and adhered to at all times.
· Monitoring fridge temperatures and notifying the Warehouse Team Leaders if temperatures are not to the prescribed standard.
· Completing daily perpetual counts and monthly stock counts.
· Health, Safety & Quality Inspections.
· Ensure good housekeeping principles by ensuring that stock is packed and stored in an ordinary manner as per the FSSC standards.
Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org
or Whatsapp 0781930772
RH VALVE AND INDUSTRIAL