The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the team with the preparation of
the monthly payroll (beginning to end) including the compilation of new employment contracts
and assisting staff and management with queries and requests. The candidate will also be
responsible for assisting with the relevant payroll-related regulatory submissions and assist
in reporting for management accounting purposes.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• BCom, BTech or relevant Certificates/Diplomas in Payroll
• Proficient, experienced and knowledgeable of payroll tax and legislation is essential
• BCEA knowledge is advantageous
• Must have experience in payroll processing and administration – minimum of 2-3 years
• Must have knowledge of HR and payroll processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• High customer levels and professional conduct with the execution of timeous delivery
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.