5 Home-based vacancies available for individuals who are self-managed and able to work remotely and independently. This lifestyle product needs a unique salesperson who’s able to connect to the customer on an individual level quickly and close the sale in 1 call.
WHY WE'RE AMAZING
- You get to work from home (or anywhere else you find yourself)
- Uncapped Commission
- Incentives paid out weekly
- Can get 6 payments per month
- Monthly basic
- Commission paid monthly
- Incentives paid weekly (can earn on average between R1000 and R1500 per week and upwards)
- Daily log off target (same as “Going Home” targets)
- Better quality of personal life
- Realistic targets
- No rigid script or talk-time requirement
- Outputs-based KPIs
- Be your own boss
- Paperless environment
- And most amazing of all... OUR PRODUCT
- Must have a “go for it” attitude
- 6 Months outbound sales call centre experience
- Ability to build a referral base
- Ability to make a sale from a single call
- Reliable electricity supply
- Reliable computer with headset
- Stable internet connection
- Ability to generate referrals
- Ability to self-manage in a work from home environment
- Present, promote and sell products using conversation with the customers and not a script (we do not hard sell)
- Present products to potential customers who meet company criteria
- Present products in a manner that the customer understands what they have purchased
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Comply with the POPIA
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintain required QA score
- Communicate challenges to team leader for coaching assistance
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- By applying to this position, you are confirming that the below statements are correct:
- I have a laptop/desktop with sufficient processing power and RAM to run at least 3 websites at once.
- Only MicroSIP will be installed on your PC to work with VICIdial. You will, however, have VICIdial, our CRM program and the company website (www.amazingvouchers.com) open during all telephonic presentations. All 3 of these programs are accessed via websites.
- A headset that works with the laptop/desktop is essential. Should you be alone during working hours (and there be no distracting ambient noises), a noise-cancelling headset is not required.
- I have a dedicated, stable internet connection of no less than 10mbs upload and download.
- When dialling using VOIP, it’s absolutely essential that there is no buffering or lag. The conversation between the parties should be seamless.
- When watching YouTube, Netflix or playing games, the system has an automatic buffer in place to give you a smooth viewing experience.
- The upload speed is just as important as the download speed because this affects how the customer hears you and this influences the image of the company as well as how well the customer understands the product.
- We found that the network connection and consequent conversation is more stable when the router is connected to the PC directly.
- Pocket routers and dongles are notoriously unstable and is therefore not acceptable.
- LTE and Fibre is more stable than other connection types and therefore more suitable to VOIP calls.
- I have a dedicated workspace that allows me privacy and an environment to concentrate on selling during working hours.
- This includes a comfortable table and chair that will guard against the development of back problems or other medical conditions.
- The table needs to be large enough to facilitate the laptop/desktop as well as a notebook. Your legs and knees should fit under the table and the screen should be at eye-level to be the most ergonomically compliant.
- It’s preferred that the space is not in a living area where others can interrupt.
- The relevant electricity outlet needs to be close enough to the workstation to avoid leads/extension cords running across the floor. This is a health and safety hazard that may cause accidents at home.
- Should you be successful in this round, you will be contacted by the company to submit:
- A short video of yourself
- You'll need to introduce yourself
- You'll need to explain what you understand our product to be
- You'll need to show how you would approach the selling of our product
- The video should be no longer than 2 minutes
- A copy of your ID
A monthly equipment and data allowance will be provided by the company. Each applicant needs to ensure that they have a reliable computer and stable internet of not less than 10mbs (fibre or LTE preferred).
Feel free to visit our website at https://www.amazingvouchers.com