PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The purpose of the role is to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment in order to generate new business for the organisation's products and/or services.
- Minimum qualification requirement is Grade 12.
- 2 years IT / Office Automation / Telecoms / PBX Sales experience.
- Fully Computer literate.
- Excellent Communication Skills on all levels, telephonic and face to face customer relations skills / presentable / self-motivated.
- Excellent Presentation, Planning and organizational skills.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, and innovative and team player.
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally, contact and secure new business accounts /customers.
- Cold calling and sourcing new clients are essential.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers according to company standards.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the Company.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Maintain and update iNForm daily with diary entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheets, sales activity sheets and keep a proper pipeline.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Coordinator to process the deals