Our client is a leading specialist risk financier for small and medium enterprises.
They are passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs.
They are offering an exciting career opportunity to a Marketing Manager at their offices based in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will be able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Able to actively plan and execute marketing strategies that will increase deal flow for our client.
- Coordinate the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of our client.
- To manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities on a regional level.
- To develop and implement marketing plans and projects to increase lead generation and lead conversion rates.
- To develop, build and maintain relationships with key industry players, including media partners.
- To develop, build and maintain relationships with intermediaries, such as Accountants, Brokers, and other SME service providers.
- To manage and record intermediary relationships of our client.
- On a regional level oversee, develop, and approve marketing material such as website banners, brochures, and media campaigns.
- To research and compile relevant information that will support operational staff in preparing for presentations, interviews, and press releases.
- To plan and implement a digital communication strategy focused on the Western Cape based on the overriding company level digital communication strategies.
- To actively participate in and through digital communication platforms on behalf our client.
- Monitoring marketing activities of the operational teams.
The successful candidate should have:
- A relevant Marketing related tertiary qualification, which should be a minimum of a Degree.
- Financial experience and / or operational and / or sales experience in an SME environment.
- The ability to arrange and coordinate events online and offline, including webinars.
- Experience in hosting webinars and other online events.
- Event organising and planning skills.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years’ working experience in a marketing / finance environment.
- An established SME relevant network in the Western Cape.
- Be able and willing to travel.
The individual will possess the following competencies:
- Deciding and initiating action.
- Leading and supervising.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and organizing.
- Attention to detail.
- The successful individual needs to be able to work with, and within a team setting.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Bellville area.
Salary offered: Market related salary.
Please apply directly on our recruitment platform if you meet all the requirements.
If you have not received any response from us in four weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. While your profile will be kept on our database, kindly apply when any other suitable positions are advertised.