Our client is a fast-growing software company who are now looking for a Marketing Administrator to join their team!
As Marketing Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management of the Company’s online social media presence, to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and network users
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute events in order to promote the business
- Create brand awareness, attract a quality audience, drive engagement, generate website traffic, market their products and attract talented employees as well as potential clients
- Analytics and reporting
In order to be a successful applicant for the role of Marketing Administrator you must have/be:
- Matric/Grade 12
- Qualification in Marketing, Social Media Management, Public Relations or similar qualification essential
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Creative and compelling copywriting skills
- Experience with content creation (coming up with ideas and designs from scratch)
- Advertising (Social media advertising platforms, knowledge of SEO will be good to have)
- Proven track record of executing and managing campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics and managing content calendars
- Experience working with different brands and accounts
- Email-based marketing - experience on relevant platforms to manage this would be advantageous
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply now!
Closing date for applications is 14th May 2021. Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.