This position is accountable for the management of 5 to 6 First line Managers and 55-65 service consultants and need to manage operating expenses. All consultants and managers are in advice giving positions and are Reps on the Company Rep register in terms of FAIS legislation. Lead and manage a team to deliver on cross and upselling targets, productivity and retentions targets as well as manage SLA’s on all interactions. The Manager: Client Engagement will be required to ensure adequate staffing to support growth objectives from a policy administration point of view. Responsible for all client experiences across the value chain within Client Engagement business unit.
- Service – ensure that all existing clients are serviced in line with their policy type and within SLA. By ensuring capacity. planning & adequate staffing on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Client retention – ensure churn targets are met in line with the retention of existing clients’ book.
- Manage campaigns for existing clients with the intent to cross & upsell.
- Implementing strategic objectives.
- Recruit, coach, develop and motivate staff to ensure optimum performance.
- Performance management.
- Coaching & development of FLM’s.
- Driving employee engagement and culture.
- Report on metrics.
- Track and resolve operational and performance variations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Insurance Programmes (NQF 5)
- Personal lines experience
- FAIS Compliant
- RE1 or RE5 Certificate
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a contact centre environment
- At least 5 years management or management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Process driven while maintaining client centricity.
- Short term insurance industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of Call Centre function and operations (telephony, workplace scheduling, metrics).
- Finance for non-financial managers (budgeting, managing transactional costs).
- Strong people management skills.
- System knowledge includes, Policy Centre, Avaya, and WFM.
- Ability to build and maintain good internal and external relationships.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to collate statistical data analytics.
- Ability to always conduct self in a professional manner.
- Ability to work with individuals and team.
- High degree of self-management, displaying an organised and measured approach to the workload and the clients – strong planning and organising skills.
- Project Management skills.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.