Key Performance Areas
The successful applicant will be required to provide strategic and visionary leadership to ensure growth, long-term sustainability and will focus on the following functions:
• Development and implementation of the ACVV’s strategic plan
• Providing support to the Board in terms of policy formulation and overseeing its implementation
• Organisational Management and Development (change management)
• Operational Management of all Head Office functions
• Communication and liaison with relevant role players and volunteers
• Ensure the professional management of all HR-related matters
• Financial Management (grow income and manage expenses within approved budget)
• PR, Marketing and Fundraising on national level
• Acting as figure head and ambassador for the ACVV
The ideal incumbent will have the following competencies (knowledge and experience):
• A tertiary qualification in Management Sciences or relevant field
• Proven experience in a managerial role (preferably in an NGO environment)
• Strategic, visionary and creative thinking
• Excellent managerial and organisational skills (ability to multi-task)
• Working knowledge and insight with regard to the social services / welfare environment
• High level of emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills and communication skills (Afrikaans & English)
• Well-developed personal values, business ethics and integrity
• Compassion for people
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.