This popular hospitality estate is looking for an experienced Plumber with team-leading experience to join the Maintenance team.
Key Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- General plumbing and upkeep of all plumbing infrastructure.
- Installations, inspections, testing, replacement, repair and maintenance of building, fixtures and fittings.
- Liaising with housekeeping to perform general repairs as required.
- Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for your area of expertise.
- Carry out tasks within agreed time limits.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation associated with work.
- Meet your personal targets and those of the team.
- Adhere to all organisational policies and procedures.
- From time to time, you may be expected to be part of special projects as when reasonably required.
- Support team manager and perform management duties from time to time.
- Manage inventories and stock.
- Provide encouragement to team, communicate team goals and identifying areas of training.
- Conduct daily/weekly team meetings to communicate daily/weekly tasks and feedback.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Grade 12
- A qualified trade-tested technician with at least five years of appropriate experience in this field.
- Manage and lead a team of employees, communicate company goals, safety practices and deadlines to the team.
- You will require team leadership abilities, product knowledge and industry experience.
- Leadership skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Motivational skills, result orientated and employee training experience.
- Self-motivated and customer service skills.
- Required to be knowledgeable in general building maintenance.
- Carry out DIY & general (handyman) maintenance work involved in all aspects of hospitality maintenance.
- Code 08 driver’s license essential with own, reliable transport