Litigation & Collections Specialist | Cape Town, Western Cape
An exciting opportunity is available within the Litigation division to support an amazing team in the Cape Town area!
- Completed Legal Degree
- Admitted Attorney
- 10 - 15 years post articles focusing on Litigation/Debt Collection
- Presentable and well-spoken
- Activities focused on recoveries from defaulting tenants, including liaising with external attorneys.
- Formulating appropriate recovery strategies to optimize recoveries relative to time and costs.
- Respond and resolve ad hoc legal queries timeously and effectively.
- Instructing external attorneys and coordinating all legal matters which require external assistance.
- Monitoring progress on matters underway in the courts.
- Updating all internal systems.
- Regular Reporting on progress and collection matters.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ensuring targets are reached.