Our client, a sales and marketing company, is looking for a Junior Operations Manager for the Cape Town area.
- Tertiary qualification – relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Previous work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly adaptable / versatile.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to delegate.
- Strong time management.
- Ability to handle high pressure / tight deadline environments.
- Ability to think laterally / with the big picture in mind.
Key Roles / Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the scoping, execution, and performance tracking of projects for various divisions / clients.
- Aligning internal actions / taking corrective action with internal staff members to assist in the achieving of above-mentioned scoped projects.
- Assisting in the compilation and reporting of the above-mentioned projects to clients / shareholders.
- Defining and improving upon existing and new systems, to refine the business / certain processes within the business.
- There are also operationally based tasks like compiling feedback via a spreadsheet which require lateral thinking, which is very important.
Area: Cape Town.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Salary offered: R18 000 – R25 000 per month.
Please forward your CV if you adhere to all the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within four weeks from the date of your application.