South African's top Property Investment company is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their amazing company!
You will be responsible amongst other duties for the following:
- Supporting the marketing team with any graphic design and content requirements to deliver exceptional design concepts.
- Working closely with senior graphic designer and developers to produce designs.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media.
- Implementing design solutions that are creative, appropriate, and consistent with the brand and vision, while conveying the aims, messages and themes of the various projects.
- Designing all the company’s artworks including all sales and marketing materials such as brochures, online banners, adverts and branded materials.
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding production of materials /printing as well as doing research for best prices in the area where printing needs to be done.
- Working closely with other departments to bring web design in sync with that of print.
- Digital and social media content: Website design, newsletters, banner ads, gifs, social media (LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- National Diploma / A Graphic Design qualification from a reputable institution or relevant tertiary qualification
- 1- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- HTML, CSS & WordPress
- Experience in digital media
- Have an understanding of brand building
- Strong layout and typographic skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Digital design
- Good copywriting/proof reading skills would be beneficial
- A creative portfolio demonstrating previous print, web/digital work