A hospitality estate situated on the outskirts of Stellenbosch, is looking to add a true creative with a love for design to their marketing team. The ideal person knows how to create authentic, impactful, evocative and brand-aligned content across platforms. A desire to learn, grow and the ability to think on your feet and be flexible is a must. If you are willing to apply yourself, think critically around creative elements and willing to reach for the stars and think outside the box, this is for you!
- Responsible for creating advertising, print and internal communications collateral across the various business divisions.
- Offer input to creative meetings and sharing ideas and able to present conceptualised ideas for layout.
- Producing attractive, effective and brand-aligned designs for all media.
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback.
- Liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders and other team members.
- Willingness to work on diverse projects with varying timelines.
- Positive, helpful, supportive and solutions-driven mindset
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in Adobe Suite (CC)/Illustrator / Indesign
- Advantageous: Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent working experience
- Some creative industry/agency experiences, minimum 2 years working experience
- Any photography and editing skills would be a bonus
- Experience working with project management software like Asana/Trello
- Working knowledge of print processes- setting up print-ready files
- Creating social media ready designs and adds
- Good time management and self-motivated.
- This is a full time in-house position, but you may be required to work atypical hours at times so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.