- You will be working with our Customers to define and deliver PDM solutions on time and within budget, whilst ensuring the maximum levels of Customer satisfaction
- You will provide our Customers the highest quality technical support on queries relating to the PDM product and its associated infrastructure, troubleshooting to find the optimal solution via the telephone, email or ‘one to one’ using collaborative Internet support services
- You will actively contribute to the creation and delivery of on-line content such as Blogs, Technical Documents and Webcasts
- You may also be asked to provide training, online, at our premises or on site
- Training the customers on the use and administration of PDM products
- Any additional duties / tasks as required by your senior PDM specialist
Formal Education & Certification
- You will possess a higher-level qualification, or be able to demonstrate suitable previous experience, in Computer Science or any associated fields
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of CA
- Experience in a data management system
- Basic- PC Hardware Concepts, Technology, Networking, and Installations
- Basic – PC and Network Troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server installation, configuring, administration.
- Database skills, including ability to write custom queries of medium complexity, in addition to moderate administration skills, preferably SQL.
- Experience in writing VB scripts (Not mandatory but beneficial)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server installation, configuring, administration (Not mandatory but beneficial)
- Database skills, preferably in SQL including ability to write custom queries of medium complexity, in addition to moderate administration skills (Not mandatory but beneficial)
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems, architectures and networks (Not mandatory but beneficial)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You will possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written and be a good listener
- Capable of working independently and in a team.
- Adhere to the company’s values