The IT Support Technician will be responsible for to build, maintain and updated efficient computer systems and networks optimizing technology to ensure business sustainability.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
• Develop, monitor and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests • Providing technical support across the company (Remotely or in person)
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Grade 12 Certificate (essential)
• IT Diploma or equivalent qualification
• Three years relevant experience in a similar support role
• VOIP experience
• SharePoint / OneDrive for business experience
• Microsoft 365 Management - EOP and ATP
• Azure Active Directory
• Intune device management
• Ubiquiti wireless networks - AP's
• Web Application Firewalls experience - FortiGate firewall
• Decision Making, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Attention to Detail, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Ability to Meet Goals, Patience.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.