IT Account Manager (New Business) – Cape Town | JHB
R25 000 – R30 000 Basic Per Month plus Reimbursed Travel at AA rates and Lucrative Commission structure!
Established and reputable IT software support firm who represents well-known brands is seeking a tenacious, self-motivated and driven individual to expand their vision and service offering with new decision makers at businesses throughout South Africa.
One would describe you as technically sound, innovative, solutions driven and client centric individual who possesses excellent communication, interpersonal and client engagement skills. Furthermore you are highly organised and analytical in nature and come with proven quantitative skills.
The primary role of this position is to gro w a new business portfolio through prospecting.
Qualification and skills required:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (advantageous)
- 5+ years working experience in enterprise IT sales with knowledge of IT terms, technology and trends
- Experience ideally gained in Security, Service Management or Endpoint Management being highly advantageous!
- Proven working knowledge of the Sales Lifecycle
- Ability to motivate and inspire team members
- Valid Drivers license and Own Transport is required
- Product exposure in any of the following would be advantageous i.e. Flexera, Aspera (by IBM), Snow Software, ManageEngine, Microsoft (Microsoft Endpoint), Liquidare,
Bigfix, Kace, ServiceNow, Symantec, etc.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and target prospects
- Obtain initial contact with prospects
- Timely responses on new leads
- Following-up of leads via Phone or Email
Business Development | Sales:
- Identifying and providing resources (e.g. whitepapers, brochures) to lead
- Identifying business requirements, pain points and stakeholders
- Arranging Demo and Quote
- Obtaining consensus with customer stakeholders
- Coordination and response to RFQs|RFPs
- Update of leads on CRM Account Management
Client Account Management:
- Monthly visits with customers
- Demonstrate road map to customers
- Consult on customers road map
- Communicate meeting details to team
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.